Duluth Lincoln Branch Library, 2227 2nd Street West, Duluth, Minnesota

From Placeography

Revision as of 21:33, October 19, 2010 by Sarah (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision (diff) | Newer revision→ (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Edit with form

Duluth Lincoln Branch Library

Address: 2227 2nd Street W
City/locality-
State/province
Duluth, Minnesota
County-
State/province:
Saint Louis County, Minnesota
State/province: Minnesota
Year built: 1917
Primary Style: Tudor Revival
Additions: 1966: Northwest facade – bookmobile garage addition by Melander and Fugelso Architects
Major Alterations: Some/mostly intact
Historic Function: Library
Current Function: Private School - Duluth Art Institute
Architect or source of design: Abraham Holstead and William J. Sullivan
Builder: Jos. Hanson
Material of Exterior Wall Covering: Brick
Material of Roof: Asphalt Shingles
Material of Foundation: Stone
Notes: Carnegie Grant: $30,000

Original roof material: Ceramic Tiles

Duluth Saint Louis

Duluth Lincoln Branch Library, 2227 2nd Street West, Duluth, Minnesota
(46.7670758° N, 92.128027° WLatitude: 46°46′1.473″N
Longitude: 92°7′40.897″W
)


Contents


Memories and stories

Badges

65}px This place is part of the
Minnesota Carnegie Libraries Tour

Photo Gallery

Related Links

Notes

    Views
    Personal tools
    Contribute
    [http://discussions.mnhs.org/HP/oneonone.cfm snubnosed]
    Other
    Toolbox