Create a page title for your building
A building is any structure occupied by people such as a home, office, place of worship, fire station, outhouse, etc...
Ready? Go ahead and create your page title or read instructions below
How you title your page is VERY important!
The title of your page will become the name/URL of the page. Correctly titling the page will save work later having to rename/move and relink to the page.
Please follow this example and guidelines:
Acme Building, 123 Saint Peter Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- If the building has a name, start with that otherwise start with the address
- Add the city or location, then the state or province (do not add country in the title)
- No abbreviations. Spell out everything. (Saint, Street, Minnesota etc...)
- Don't forget commas ","
- Use the numeric version of the street name rather than the spelled out version Ex: Use 382 42nd Street, rather than 382 Forty-second Street
- If you are adding a business in a building use this form instead
- If the building was destroyed or demolished add the dates if known using the following format:
123 Main Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota (1883-1961)
123 Main Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota (Razed)