671 Conway Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota

From Placeography

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: {{Infobox Building |building_number=671 |street=Conway |street_suffix=Street |city-locality=Saint Paul |neighborhood=Dayton's Bluff |county=Ramsey |state-province=Minnesota |country=United...)
Line 14: Line 14:
}}
}}
{{Location
{{Location
-
|Coordinates=44.954213° N, 93.069776° W
+
|Coordinates=44.954213,-93.069776
}}
}}
{{AddaMemory}}
{{AddaMemory}}
{{Textarea Building
{{Textarea Building
|house_intro="Originally located in Connemera Patch, an Irish immigrant community that was below today's 3rd Street bridge” House moved to its present spot.  Built askew.  "Rather than being square, the corners of the house are angled.  The house forms a wide diamond shape"
|house_intro="Originally located in Connemera Patch, an Irish immigrant community that was below today's 3rd Street bridge” House moved to its present spot.  Built askew.  "Rather than being square, the corners of the house are angled.  The house forms a wide diamond shape"
 +
|house_chronology=According to St. Paul city directories, 671 Conway was purchased by John Drinane ca. 1915, who lived there until the late 1940s.
}}
}}
{{Memory Header}}
{{Memory Header}}

Revision as of 17:35, October 8, 2007

Edit with form
Address: 671 Conway Street
Neighborhood/s: Dayton's Bluff, Saint Paul, Minnesota
City/locality-
State/province
Saint Paul, Minnesota
County-
State/province:
Ramsey County, Minnesota
State/province: Minnesota
Country: United States
Year built: 1864
Primary Style: Italianate
Moved from Location: Connemara Patch
First Owner: Gustav Muench

Dayton's Bluff Saint Paul Ramsey

671 Conway Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota
(44.954213,-93.069776warning.png"44.954213.-93.069776" is not a number. )


"Originally located in Connemera Patch, an Irish immigrant community that was below today's 3rd Street bridge” House moved to its present spot. Built askew. "Rather than being square, the corners of the house are angled. The house forms a wide diamond shape"

Contents

History

According to St. Paul city directories, 671 Conway was purchased by John Drinane ca. 1915, who lived there until the late 1940s.

Memories and stories

Location

Photo Gallery

Related Links

Notes

    Upper Swede Hollow News, May 1995

    Personal tools
    Contribute
    [http://discussions.mnhs.org/HP/oneonone.cfm snubnosed]