1019 Edgerton Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota

From Placeography

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search

Ldyer (Talk | contribs)
(New page: {{Infobox Building |building_number=1019 |street=Edgerton |street_suffix=Street |direction=N |city-locality=Saint Paul |neighborhood=Payne-Phalen |county=Ramsey |state-province=Minnesota |...)
Newer edit →

Revision as of 21:34, October 8, 2007

Edit with form
Address: 1019 Edgerton Street N
Neighborhood/s: Payne-Phalen, Saint Paul, Minnesota
City/locality-
State/province
Saint Paul, Minnesota
County-
State/province:
Ramsey County, Minnesota
State/province: Minnesota
Country: United States
Year built: 1885
Primary Style: Victorian
Additions: Second story added in 1888
Historic Function: Business
Current Function: Multiple Dwellingwarning.png"Multiple Dwelling" is not in the list of possible values (House/single dwelling or duplex, Airport terminal, Apartments/condominiums, Auditorium/music facility, Bank/financial institution, Barn/agricultural building, Business, Capitol , City hall/town hall/, Civic, Clinic/medical office, Clubhouse, College/university, Correctional facility, Courthouse, Dancehall/reception area, Department store, Drive-in restaurant or business, Energy facility, Fire/police station, Fortification, Gas/filling station, Government office, Grain elevator, Hospital, Hotel/motel, Institutional housing, Library, Manufacturing facility, Meeting hall, Military facility, Mortuary/funeral home, Multiple dwelling, Museum, Office, Organizational, Park building, Post office, Public works, Rail-related, including depots, Ranger station, Religious/Place of worship, Religious facility, other, Resort/spa, Restaurant, Sanitarium, School, Shopping center/mall/strip mall, Secondary building/sheds, privies, Sports facility/stadium, Theater/concert hall, Warehouse/storage, Other) for this property.
Building Permit Number: 3447
First Owner: Hans B. Larson

Payne-Phalen Saint Paul Ramsey

1019 Edgerton Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota
(44.971997° N, 93.076065° WLatitude: 44°58′19.189″N
Longitude: 93°4′33.834″W
)


In 1885 this building was a one-story structure with a flat roof. In 1888 a second story was added at a cost equal to the cost of the original building. The first owner was Hans B. Larson, a grocer who operated a story in this building and lived at 285 Williams.

Contents


Memories and stories

Location

Photo Gallery

Related Links

Notes

    Ramsey County Historical Society, Inventory forms for Historic Sites Survey of St. Paul and Ramsey County, 1980-1983

    Personal tools
    Contribute
    [http://discussions.mnhs.org/HP/oneonone.cfm snubnosed]