|Web site or Blog:||http://www.mnhs.org|
|Occupation:||Web Designer, Web Developer|
|Interest/s:||History, Local history, Gardening, Urban Design, Preservation, Community Organizing, Web 2.0, Web Design, Wiki Design, Cape Cod Houses, Suburban History|
|Bio:||Working to develop the plumbing under this web site as well as its usability.|
|State/province:|| Minnesota |
In my Portal box it appears that if the article has attributes in tags ex: <div style="font-weight:bold"> it appears to break and the article will not insert. I have NO idea why this is happening: Portal:Box | Portal:Name/box | Main Portal Page
PHP and Memory
- Figure out and develop a way to export Data from Placeography Tours into RDF format and into a web site for mobile phones.
- Need to create a redlink form/template to automatically as a query for an Interest.
- research into multi-lingual aspects of building a semantic vocabulary. EXTREMELY important for this wiki, but way into the future...
- clean up Properties remove unused.
- Add preload extension
- write help pages, copyright pages, etc...
Some text above the tab view
This will be displayed on first tab
Third section header
This will be always displayed under the tab view because it's below <headertabs/> tag.