Browse wiki

From Placeography

Jump to: navigation, search
Second Evangelical Lutheran German Church of New Schwanden, Minnesota (1897-1954)
Additions There was a small building on the back of the Church which was a dressing room or a toilet (outhouse)
Builder of building Local Carpenters & mason Jacob Maag  +
Building name German Evan.Luth.Church of N.S.  +
Building number 11,691  +
Building permitnumber Warrenty Deed 1897  +
County suffix County  +
Direction N  +
First owner Community Church of New Schwanden, MN  +
Has location city-locality Dayton +
Has location county Hennepin County, Minnesota +
Has location county/province Hennepin County, Minnesota +
Has location locality/province Dayton, Minnesota +
Has location state-province Minnesota +
Has location street Zachary  +
Has site New Schwanden, Minnesota +
Historic function Religious/Place of worship  +
Location Coordinates 45°10′0.836″N, 93°25′21.828″W  +
Major alterations Some/mostly intact  +
Material of exterior wall covering Brick  +
Material of foundation Stone  +
Material of roof Shingle  +
Other Historic function Church  +
Primary style A-Frame  +
Street suffix Lane  +
Year built 1897  +
Year razed 1954 - April  +
Categories Razed Buildings +, Buildings in Minnesota +, Buildings in Dayton, Minnesota +, Buildings +, Location +
hide properties that link here 
  No properties link to this page.
 

 

Enter the name of the page to start browsing from.
Views
Personal tools
Contribute
[http://discussions.mnhs.org/HP/oneonone.cfm snubnosed]